Wednesday, April 18, 2012

6 months

I can't believe that my baby girl is 6 months old already! She is weighing in at almost 19lbs, and she is 28.5in tall already! She is rolling over, grabbing anything within reach (and some things that I could swear were out of her reach) and she has learned how to inchworm on the floor to move around a bit.  Her bouncer is her favorite place to be and I swear she is going to grow up to be an adrenaline junkie because she loves being tossed around! Here are a few recent pictures for your viewing pleasure.


This is Easter. The Easter Bunny decided not to do candy at our house seeing as we don't really need candy, so we got hair bows and other girly things instead.  I absolutely love her face in this one!

That evening we went to the park right across the street from the Timp temple to help out my brother and his wife's family in taking some family pictures. It was nice to get out seeing as we didn't get to play on Saturday due to me not feeling so good. The weather was so nice, and the sunset beautiful, so we decided to take a few of our own.

Here's our little girl. I love her face in this one too...other than finding out a little too late that this is the "Help me!" face. She is pretty good at sitting on her own now but every now and then she looses it and falls over.


After a few pictures at the park we decided to drive a bit. We ended up at the Alpine center for the arts. I don't know as I have ever been there, but I thought the statues in the front were awesome so we had to stop and take a few more pictures.



Overall it was a beautiful day! I'm so grateful for my beautiful 6 month old and my amazing handsome 30 year old! And I'm so thankful for sunny days, and rainy days too (although I do typically prefer the sunny ones!)

1 comment:

Pica said...

Karalee!!!!!!!!!!!! These are such lovely lovely photos! What a wonderful family :)