Hello all my blog buddies. I apologize for being a complete slacker. My blog has been terribly neglected, but alas hopefully I can bring any of you who still happen to check it up to speed.
MaeLee is 4 months old! Where did the time go? She had her doctor appointment yesterday and got her shots so she is a bit more...um...not so happy today. Can't blame the kid. If someone grabbed my thigh and shoved a needle in it I don't think I would be very happy either. She is 27.5 in long (she's going to be a tall one!) and 16lbs. She loves spending her days with her cousins, although I wish I got to spend more time with her. I never though I would be so addicted to my kid, but I am!
Ryan is working hard. He loves his job and enjoys his coworkers. He's decided to apply to PhD school again this year so we will cross our fingers and see where the wind may blow us. He was a bit bummed this past weekend due to getting in a car wreck. He is ok, but his car will need some work. Ah the joys of life!
As for me, life is crazy. Between being a mom, being a wife, working, being in the YW presidency, taking care of grandma, and making sure the house doesn't fall appart my free time is gone! I feel like all I do is run. The other night last minute I told Ryan that we were going to make a Valentines box for a contest at work. Of course we didnt decide this until the day before, so he was amazing at staying up with me just to help put something together. We ended up staying up until 1am, but I guess our time paid off seeing as I won! 

Also on my plate is New Beginnings coming up in just a few short weeks. No pressure like being put in charge of an entire night that all our Young Women and their parents will attend! We are doing a Tangled/Princess theme so it shoud be fun. Since having a daughter and being in the Young Women's presidency I have found myself becoming increasingly more "crafty and girly". I think this may also have to do with my new found obsession with pinterest. Its what helps me make it through my work day!
Well, I guess that about brings you up to speed on my life.
1 comment:
ahahahahaha!! That is the funniest valentine's box EVER!
Post a Comment